- Customer Last Purchase in Entry Currency: You may view the Customers Last Purchase information in the actual Entry Currency in addition to the System Currency.
- Enter Transactions in Any Currency: You may enter Sales Orders, Invoices, Credit and Debit Memos in the Customer’s default Entry Currency, or you may change the Entry Currency to any other established Currency.
- Enter Transactions using Any Exchange Rate: You may use the Currency Exchange Rate as of the transaction date or you may override the Exchange Rate.
- Bill-To and Ship-To Country Fields: The new Country fields added to the Accounts Receivable Customer and Ship-To Addresses may be printed in all Sales Order module forms that include the Bill-To and Ship-To addresses.
- Customer Price Levels by Customer by Currency: You may use the Customer Price Levels by Currency which were setup in the Multi-Currency Inventory Management module.
- Print Sales Orders and Invoices in Entry or System Currency: You may print the Sales Orders and Invoices in either the System or the actual Entry Currency.
- Print C.O.D. Labels in Entry or System Currency: You may print the C.O.D. Labels for the Invoices generated in either the System or the Invoice Entry Currency.
- Registers in System and Entry Currency: For audit purposes, the Multi-Currency system prints Sales Order Registers in both the Entry Currencies and the System Currency using the appropriate Exchange Rates.
- Auto Generate Invoice Selection by Order Currency: Generate the Invoices for sales Orders in a specific Entry Currency.
- Sales Order Inquiry in Entry Currency: The Sales Order Inquiry program displays the Entry Currency Code, Exchange Rate and all amounts in Entry Currency.
- Print Reports in Any Currency: Print any report in System, Customer, Entry or Other Currency, using As Posted or Current Amounts, in either Buy, Sell, or an Override Rate.
- Switch Commas and Decimal Point when Printing Report Amounts: Based upon the printing mask established for the Currency in General Ledger, the commas and decimal point may be switched when printing Reports.