|An Ad Code is a code that is used to represent Advertisements or Promotions to which a Customer is responding. This enhancement is used for tracking the effectiveness of an ad, or the relationship of sales to specific advertising methods. Its features are as follows:
- Users can set up an unlimited number of 8-character Ad Codes through a maintenance screen in Sales Order Setup.
- A field has been added to S/O Sales Order Entry and S/O Invoice Data Entry header screens to allow the input of Ad Codes for each Order or Invoice.
- A field has been added to the A/R Customer Maintenance, Address and Constant Data screen to allow the input of a default Ad Code relating to each Customer.
- An option has been added to Sales Order Options where users can elect to make the entry of Ad Codes mandatory during Order or Invoice Entry.
- The Ad Code Maintenance screen will display the Period-To-Date, Year-To-Date and Prior Year sales information for each Ad Code.
- The Ad Code information is fully accessible through Report Master and Import Master, allowing the User to create custom reports or custom imports.