MRCL North Carolina Quarterly Unemployment Reporting modifications for Sage 100 Electronic Reporting allows the user to:
- Generate Electronic Reporting compliant with the Electronic Reporting Information as required by the State of North Carolina. This report includes the following data:
• Employee Name
• Social Security Number
• Employer Account Number (EIN)
• Reporting Period
• State Quarter Wages Subject to Unemployment Insurance
- Generate an Electronic Reporting summary report that, after the creation of the Electronic Reporting file, reports the information needed to complete any Electronic Reporting Transmittal form that must be submitted with the Electronic Reporting.
- Allows reporting for seasonal employees with the addition of a “Seasonal” checkbox to the Employee Masterfile.
North Carolina Quarterly Unemployment Reporting web sites:
Format Being Used For Quarterly Unemployment Reporting:
The file is generated in the Federal MMREF-1 Wage Record format. The program will create a file called “W2REPORT” in the MAS 90 system’s Payroll data folder for the selected Company.
The DSD Business Systems North Carolina Quarterly Unemployment Electronic Reporting (MRCL) has been designed to work in conjunction with the Sage 100 Electronic Reporting module. Before this software can be used, the Electronic Reporting module must be installed. Refer to the Electronic Reporting module for that module’s installation instructions.