MRNJ New Jersey Quarterly Unemployment Reporting modifications for Sage 100 Electronic Reporting allows the user to:
- Generate Electronic Reporting compliant with the Electronic Reporting Information as required by the State of New Jersey. This report includes the following data:
• Employee Name
• Social Security Number
• Employer Account Number (EIN)
• Reporting Period
• Gross Quarter Wages Subject to Unemployment Insurance
• Weeks Worked during the Quarter
- Generate an Electronic Reporting summary report that, after the creation of the Electronic Reporting file, reports the information needed to complete any Electronic Reporting Transmittal form that must be submitted with the Electronic Reporting.
- Employees with negative wages are not reported (as required by the State of New Jersey). Employees that cannot be reported are listed as exceptions in the Summary Report.
New Jersey Quarterly Unemployment Reporting web sites:
Format Being Used For Quarterly Unemployment Reporting:
The file is generated in the state WR-30 Wage Record format. The name of the file produced by MRNJ is WRxxxx.TXT (where xxxx is the NJ Magnetic Media Authorization Number).
The DSD Business Systems New Jersey Quarterly Unemployment Electronic Reporting (MRNJ) has been designed to work in conjunction with the Sage 100 Electronic Reporting module. Before this software can be used, the Electronic Reporting module must be installed. Refer to the Electronic Reporting module for that module’s installation instructions.