- This Company Code will either a) default to the current company, or b) to the company code of the previous line, depending on the APMU Options Setting.
- The user will have the ability to select a different Company Code, which will change Lookup and Validation of the G/L Account field to be that company’s G/L Account file.
- The Company Code will be stored in the detail line record.
- In Receipts/Return Registers, the Misc Item Company Code/GL Account will print for the detail line.
- In Receipts/Return updates, if the detail line Company Code is NOT the posting Company Code, the Company Code on the line will be debited to the expense account entered, and the Due To Account set up in APMU Multi-Company Options, will be credited. The posting Company will have a debit to the Due From account setup in APMU Multi-Company Options.
- The Company Code & Full G/L Account will be posted to new fields in the AP_InvoiceHistoryDetail file.
- The programming listed above is specific to data entry and posting. DSD will not modify any other Purchase Order Report or Receipt History Inquiry.