MRMN Minnesota Quarterly Unemployment Reporting modifications for Sage 100 Electronic Reporting allows the user to:
- Generate Electronic Reporting compliant with the Electronic Reporting Information as required by the State of Minnesota. This report includes the following data:
• Employee Name
• Social Security Number
• Employer Account Number (EIN)
• Reporting Period
• Gross State Quarter Wages
• Hours Worked
• Officer Code
- Generate an Electronic Reporting summary report that, after the creation of the Electronic Reporting file, reports the information needed to complete any Electronic Reporting Transmittal form that must be submitted with the Electronic Reporting.
- As part of the electronic reporting, Minnesota requires that officer records reported to be indicated. For this reason, a check-box field Officer has been added to the Payroll Employee Masterfile.
Minnesota Quarterly Unemployment Reporting web sites:
Format Being Used For Quarterly Unemployment Reporting:
The file is generated in the state EFW2 Wage Record format. The name of the file produced for the quarterly unemployment wage report is “MNMMREF.TXT”. This file is located in the company’s Payroll data folder.
The DSD Business Systems Minnesota Quarterly Unemployment Electronic Reporting (MRMN) has been designed to work in conjunction with the Sage 100 Electronic Reporting module. Before this software can be used, the Electronic Reporting module must be installed. Refer to the Electronic Reporting module for that module’s installation instructions.