The DSD / ScanForce Multi-Bin Management Module provides advanced features for warehouse inventory management in Sage 100.
Multi-Bin Inventory Management features include:
- Enable Multi-Bin inventory by Warehouse Code, Product Line, or Item Code
- Set customer or item specific restrictions based on Bin Location
- Perform On-The-Fly bin location transfers
- Easily setup multi-bin inventory with initial bin transfer
- Maintain a structure and segments for bin locations
- Choose to sort bin locations alphabetically or based on an alternate sort method
- Auto-Generate Bin locations
- Define various location types for bin locations
- Set minimum and maximum location quantities for bins
The DSD / ScanForce Multi-Bin Basic Module is designed to work exclusively with Sage 100c. This module is available at no charge to all users on a current Sage 100c subscription plan. If you are NOT on Sage 100c and are interested in DSD / ScanForce Multi-Bin please visit our Multi-Bin Advanced product page located here.
NOTE: Work Order integration is not included with the Multi-Bin Basic Product. If the Work Order Module is activated and Multi-Bin is activated, you must purchase MBWO.
Click here to view the Multi-Bin Basic FAQ’s.
Online Training Videos:
Multi-Bin Basic – General Features: https://development.dsdinc.com/enh/Videos/Multi-Bin_General/Multi-Bin_General.html
Multi-Bin Basic – Installation and Setup: https://development.dsdinc.com/enh/Videos/Multi-Bin_Install/Multi-Bin_Install.html
Multi-Bin Basic – Technical Overview: https://development.dsdinc.com/enh/Videos/Multi-Bin_TechnicalOverview/MultiBinTechnicalOverview.html
Want to find out more about our online training videos?
Check out our YouTube channel!
To Learn More About DSD / ScanForce Multi-Bin Basic, please email Enhancements@dsdinc.com or call 800.627.9032