The Multi-Currency Inventory Management enhancement provides the Sage 100 user with the ability to set up a different price and cost for each item per Currency. You may also set up price levels in different currencies, by item or customer, and print price level reports by Currency. This enhancement is essential for any company quoting and making sales in more than one currency.
Inventory Management Multi-Currency Features
- Setup Inventory Items Prices per Currency: Set up a different Price for the same Item for each Currency.
- Setup Inventory Items Costs per Currency: Set up a different Cost for the same Item for each Currency.
- Setup Inventory Item Pricing Breaks per Currency by Item or Customer: Set up Price Levels by Item or Currency basing the calculation on the Price setup for that Item in the Currency being set up.
- Enter Inventory Transactions in Base Currency: All Transaction Entry is performed and posted to General Ledger in Base Currency.
These reports are modified for the Multi-Currency Inventory Management module:
- Foreign Price Cost Listing
- Foreign Item Pricing Information